Today we started heading back towards Texas. We only drove about four hours so that we could spend the day with Christine and Alex again. This will probably be pretty short because we didn't go very far or see much that was new.

Gas prices in New York were not great. I guess it is a good time to turn around and head home.

This is the first time during this trip we have returned to a state. I'm a little sad to be heading home already. There is so much more out there to see!

I thought this looked like a really cool building.

On our way back to Pittsburgh for the fourth of July.

One of the things entertaining us on our drive is my iPod. We have all sorts of music on there...some stuff we probably wouldn't admit to listening to.

One of my favorite things about the fourth of July is the hot dog eating contest. I think it is really funny because they take it so seriously!
I made sopapilla cheesecake for my sister's fourth of July party. There weren't very many people there but the cheesecake disappeared really fast! I hope everyone else did something fun today to celebrate!
2 comments:
I want to guess what is on your Ipod that you wouldn't want to admit to listening to!
Britney Spears, NSync, NKOTB, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer (because admittedly I have been known to listen to these an enjoy them even though it is now 2008)
yum! on the sopapilla cheesecake!
Post a Comment