Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Moody Gardens Part 2


After visiting the Aquarium Pyramid at Moody Gardens we toured the Rainforest Pyramid.


I love butterflies! 


I don't love spiders!  Yikes!


There were lots of waterfalls.


They also had these magical rocks that played music and animals sounds.  Ha!


There were very few animals.  This turtle was all alone.


They had beautiful birds. 


I definitely thought of my Grandpa Palmer when I saw all the gorgeous flowers.


My parents have two hibiscus trees that produce this color of flowers.


If you are a bug you better watch out for those devious pitcher plants!


Galveston was a little overcast that day.


Luckily, my camera battery lasted just long enough to take the final picture I wanted to take. 

2 comments:

M & M said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love Moody Gardens Aquarium!

Chris and Kim said...

I'm going to have nightmares about the enormous spider! Goodness!