Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moody Gardens Part 1


We visited Moody Gardens on our anniversary.  Our first stop was the Aquarium Pyramid.  Check out this set of chompers!  Yikes!


The sea turtle was very cute.


There were so many strange creatures that we didn't even know the names of.


One of the craziest was the huge eel that lives to the left of the rocks.  


It is definitely difficult to take pictures of animals that never stop moving.


Seeing the divers made me think of when we went snorkeling in the Disney World Living Seas tank on our honeymoon. 


Everyone loves little crabs!


All these floating little bits are actually tiny shrimp.  I wish I could have gotten a good close picture of one but they are just too small and active to get a good picture.


This shark doesn't scare me.  I swam with some of his friends during our honeymoon snorkel adventure.


How do you measure up compared to a penguin?  Those Emperor Penguins are pretty big.


We took so many pictures of the penguins we could probably wallpaper our entire home! 

No comments: