Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Another Dallas Wedding...


We went to Dallas recently for the wedding of one of my favorite Baylor friends.  The reception was was quite lovely.


See what I mean?  We chose to sit inside but the weather wasn't too bad for those who sat outside.


The bride has a fun personality!  Each bridesmaid wore a different color and each reception table alternated the same colors.


The food was great and there was plenty of time for dancing.


I don't really know the groom but I was so excited to be there to see Kristen get married.


There was a family we didn't know at our table at the reception.  They were very nice and we really got to know each other.  It turns out that the daughter works at MD Anderson as a dietitian and knows a friend of mine from Sunday School.  Danielle's eyes teared up a little as she talked about how much she loves Missy and misses working with her.  Small World!!! 

No comments: