Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Pittsburgh Zoo Round Two



I know I have already posted pictures of penguins from Moody Gardens but they are just so cute I couldn't resist. 


We think this one is an adolescent since he still has some of his baby fluff. 


Here are some starfish in their lovely aquatic habitat. 


These two varieties of lobster were locked in a battle over territory.  The one that looks like a rock won. 


These turtles were also in a territory battle.  They kept trying to bite each other.  The one on the right fell off a few times back came back to try again before eventually giving up. 


I never knew stingrays come in such pretty colors.  This small one was blue, green, and yellow. 


The leopard print one was much larger.  You can touch them if you want to but they are pretty good at staying out of reach. 


This polar bear seemed grouchy and hungry.


After a while he decided to go for a little swim and play with one of his toys.  We were very lucky to see him swim because polar bears apparently do not swim very often or very long.


The otters were very playful!  Just a few more pictures to finish showing you our zoo trip. 

No comments: