Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Aviary Penguins...



I've seen so many penguins this summer but they are so cute that I just can't resist taking pictures of them.


These penguins live at the Pittsburgh Aviary.


They are quite playful. 


It was really neat to be so close to them. 


I think I could watch them swim and play all day. 


If you are tired of seeing penguins...


...too bad! 


They eventually took a break from swimming. 


Mike enjoyed getting up close and personal. 


Alex likes to sneak up on people and take pictures. 


I like how the penguin sort of posed for our picture. 


Christine was happy to take a picture with a penguin. 


Check out this cute sign!  This should be our last penguin encounter this summer...but I guess you never know. 

1 comment:

Lindsey and Lee said...

gotta love some cute penguins!