During the last play of Mike's flag football game last week he got knocked over and someone stepped on his hand. It bruised and swelled immediately and you could see the pattern from the cleat that stepped on it. It definitely hurt but lucky there wasn't anything seriously wrong.
Sadie kept Mike company while we iced his hand with an ancient bag of frozen strawberries.
Eventually, Sadie realized there was food under the towel and attempted to have a snack.
Last week was quite busy and I am glad we didn't have to squeeze in a visit to the doctor. The swelling went down after a few days and the bruises are starting to disappear.



4 comments:
Yikes! That looks painful! I'm glad it's getting better :)
That's why you keep ancient bags of things in the freezer, right? :)
After all the injuries sustained by our class, I think it may be time for us to no longer participate in church sports!
I just love how concerned Sadie is! :)
Post a Comment