
Starting off our random of collection of things to blog about are some discipline moments from the end of last week.
Student 1: You didn't tell me I had to do that!
Mike: Class...show me how many times I have told all of you to do that using your fingers.
Student 2: You've told us to do that too many times to count on our fingers!
Student 1: Oh...
Me: Did you really just put your hood back on after I took it off you head?
Student: Go away!
Me: Are you out of your mind!!!
Student: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were a teacher!
Sadie isn't a fan of colder weather. It is barely starting to cool down and she is already shivering. Often times you can find her soaking in some sunshine when her thoughtful owners open the blinds. She is quite toasty afterwards. You have to love how some of the simplest things in life bring so much joy!

I agree that it is a little too early to start decorating for Christmas but I don't see anything wrong with starting to plan. We are excited about our first Christmas in our new house! We already have some decorations for the inside but this is the first time we will be decorating the outside of our living space. We started looking at our options for lights yesterday and decided we like the look of the large colored bulbs.

We would like something to decorate our yard but we don't want to go overboard either. I'm not sure if I want to admit it...but the front runner right now might be this flamingo with a Santa hat. We'll wait and see what our options are. Any advice out there?



3 comments:
love it! have you seen any of the round top christmas collection? it's metal and so pretty. i think they may have it half off after thanksgiving in old town spring. it's just pretty classic stuff you could use year after year.
I love the first picture! :)
Boy, can I relate to Sadie! Brrr....
I LOVE big colored bulbs. Very old school look. I'd go simple with the yard stuff. You don't want to be the crazy new neighbor :).
Miss you!!!
Post a Comment