Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sniffles...

Every year as summer starts to become autumn I get a cold. I suppose it is probably allergies related to the changing season. It really hasn't been too bad. I have had a runny nose, scratchy throat, cough, and sinus pressure on and off. I sound sick but I feel mostly normal. I'm glad I don't have whatever illness has been going around school. Mike has been very sweet. He even made a special trip to the grocery store to get ingredients to make homemade Japanese chicken soup. He also did all the chores last weekend so I could rest.

4 comments:

M & M said...

Awww... get better soon!
And don't forget the Kleenex with lotion! :)

Jaime said...

We've all had the sniffles at our house too...no fun!

Jodi Hendricks said...

I am so sorry! I go through the same thing every year as well, but mine has not started yet. That soup sounds good, could you add it to the blog?

Amanda said...

I have the same thing!! How did you give it to me all the way from Houston!??