Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

End Of Summer...

Since Labor Day marks the end of summer I figured I should put up the last of my summer pictures. This post is short and random.

As Mike and I were completing our last minute preparations for our weekend guests we found this guest making his way up the driveway. I'm not a huge fan of bugs but it was kind of cool to see this one up close. I made Mike take pictures of it because I didn't want to get close enough for it to jump on me. The praying mantis is now residing in one of the shrubs by the garage.

Sometime late in the summer Mike and I tried the frozen yogurt at Fresh Berry in the Vintage Park shopping center and really liked it. They also have smoothies and frozen pops. The shop is probably too small for a Starting Point social gathering but you could visit in smaller groups.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love Fresh Berry!!!

Lindsey and Lee said...

your post makes me want some fresh berry! yum!