Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our First House!!!

Welcome to our new home!

Here is the front entry way.  The detail on the door is really pretty but you can't see it very well in this picture.

This is the formal dinning room soon to be known as the library.

This is our kitchen with granite counter tops.

I'm really excited about having a large pantry in the kitchen.

This is our dining area.  We are going to need to find a real table.

This is part of the living room.  I forgot to take a picture of the entire room but I guess that means people will have to come visit.

The master bedroom is currently two manly shades of green and will be repainted very soon.

The master bathroom is very spacious.  It will also get a new coat of paint.

Again, lots of space!

This will serve as the guest bedroom.

Here is the second bathroom.

This will likely be where the exercise bicycle exists.

This will be the music and art room.

Sadie enjoyed her visit to the house.  She seemed excited about having a yard and was sure to mark her territory.

There you have it!  A few basic pictures of our first house.  We have considered many options and have decided it is best for us to take it slow and do most of our moving after school is out.  Until then we will do some painting and other little things.  We would love to have help moving on June 13th if anyone is available!

9 comments:

April said...

Yeah! Your house is beautiful! I'm glad Sadie liked the yard,that could have been a deal breaker!

Jaime said...

I'm jealous of your pantry...wish mine was bigger. :) So excited for y'all...looks nice.

Lindsay said...

I love it, Suzi! It's so nice! We have a truck and will love to help.

Lindsay said...

PS - I'm good at organizing kitchens.

M & M said...

It's beautiful, Suzi!
Can't wait to come visit! (and we no longer have a truck but probably can offer some muscles to move. Will check with the muscles)

Katie said...

I love the picture of Sadie in the yard. I know how much she "loves" the outdoors, so the fact that she rolled around in the grass makes me think you truly picked the right house.

-spyderdude- said...

oooo that is sooo cool!!! You know what's funny?? Your living room, kitchen, and dining room area look EXACTLY like the apartment i'll be living in next school year! It is very spacious indeed! Where is your house anyway?

Kim Gonzales said...

Yeah! Congratulations ya'll! How many rooms do you have?! It looks way spacious! Love the bathroom!

Tim and Rachel said...

Congratulations!