We really enjoyed having Friday off because it was like having two Saturdays this weekend! It was nice having the extra time and we are definitely looking forward to our upcoming two month long Saturday otherwise known as summer break. We spent our forty-eight hour Saturday relaxing and running errands. Most Saturdays we barely have time to rush through laundry, cleaning, groceries, and all the other necessary weekly chores. We were glad to have some time to start looking at paint colors, check out some furniture options, and get hair cuts. We also tried a new restaurant and it was fabulous! We went to Chi Japanese Cuisine in the Woodlands because we have heard about it from a lot of people lately. Though their specialty is sushi we did not eat any. We enjoyed what we ordered and would be interested in trying the sushi in the future. Hopefully when we try sushi for the first time we will have someone dining with us who can help guide us through that intimidating sushi menu!
Happy 250th Birthday America!!!
3 weeks ago



4 comments:
We'll happily join you for sushi. Yum!
(did you know I was born in Japan?)
I've been there and it is great! I think I had some kind of curry, and it was really good!
YUMMY!!! Ok, but I have to say, THANKS FOR RUBBING IT IN!!! I cannot have sushi with the pregnancy...and I am craving it terribly! Let's make a sushi date as soon as the baby gets here!!
I would LOVE To help you enjoy sushi!!!
Post a Comment