Don't forget to fill out your brackets! March Madness starts today!

The Baylor men's team gave a great effort in the Big XII tournament but sadly missed out on being part of the NCAA tournament this year. I guess I'll have to pick another team.

Does anyone else every feel like the media totally ignores the women's tournament? Local news rarely mentions it and ESPN puts the games on their less popular channels if there isn't anything else going on. The Baylor women's team is a number two seed this year!

Is it time for Baylor to win another NCAA championship? I think so! Being a Baylor student when the ladies won the championship was so memorable. I knew a few of the ladies from my education classes and they were so humble and sweet. I remember studying for finals with Sophia Young after her big win and teaching down the hall from Melanie Hammerly the next year. I also saw Abiola Wabara laugh off negative comments from a jealous football player. Go Bears!!!



1 comment:
Yes! It is time for another championship! Sic 'em bears!
Post a Comment