In the last post I mentioned how important each of my bridesmaids is in my life but I didn't really introduce them or tell you why they are important to me.
This is Amanda of the upcoming Amanda and Steven wedding in June. I met her in middle school, we were close friends in high school, and are still friends after living through four years of college together. The last two years have been strange since we went from being in the same apartment to living hours away from each other.
This is Starr who always has love, sunshine, and encouragement for me. Even when we are in the same city it is usually really hard to coordinate our schedules. No matter what is going on we always make time to see each other...even if it is breakfast at Denny's super early in the morning on the weekend.
This is Kimberly and she is my original partner in crime. We met in second grade and were practically inseparable for a long time. She is such a free spirit and we always pick up right where we left off even if it has been a while since we last talked.
This is Kristin and we met because of our love of reality television. She was in my small group in beginning teaching class freshman year at Baylor and she was looking for someone to watch The Bachelor with her since her roommate didn't watch it. She is sweet, thoughtful, and such a neat freak...I love our friend dates!
As most of you guessed, this is my twin sister. Christine and I are actually polar opposites in so many ways. Time and distance has brought our relationship to an amazing closeness that I never thought would happen. Once she finishes school in Pittsburgh, I hope she and Alex come back to Texas.
I am so lucky to have these ladies in my life! They are just a small sample of the many incredible friends I have.



3 comments:
OK so I guess I was almost right considering she was one of my choices? She was my first instinct, should have just gone with it. =)
Anyway, it seems like you have some amazing ladies in your life! =)
What a fun idea to post about your bridesmaids! You are sister do resemble each other.
What beautiful pictures! I feel like I know them all already. You do have some amazing friends! And I had no idea you were a twin! :)
Post a Comment