Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day & TMEA...

Valentine's Day is not really a big deal for us since we are loved all year...and Mike is always out of town.  We did celebrate the holiday in small ways.

I sent a cookie bouquet to Mike at school the week before since he would be out of town at TMEA most of Valentine's week.  I like receiving gifts at work so I thought it would be nice for Mike to receive something too.  It was a combination Valentine's and Birthday surprise.

Mike sent roses to my school on Thursday and the school library aide brought me a box of candy because I'm "so sweet".

This is what Sadie and I did most of Valentine's Day while Mike was in San Antonio.  I did manage to do some work for school and wash some laundry.  Mike made it home a little before bed time and we made room for him to join us.  We hope everyone had a great day whether you went out on a fancy date or cuddled at home in your pajamas!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the cookie bouquet! And where did you get that comforter-I'm thinking Target? Do we also happen to share a mutual affection for all things snowmen?

Katie

M & M said...

Yum! And I loved to get presents at work too!