Believe it or not I haven't been a bridesmaid very many times. I was in my sister's wedding and I was going to be in a friend's wedding last July until she had a surprise wedding. We have a lot of weddings to go to this year. Usually we only go to maybe two a year but this year we have at least four. We were guests at Natalie and Keith's wedding in January, we are going to be guests at Trisha and Sam's wedding in March, I am a member of the house party in Meagan and Heath's wedding in April, and I'm a bridesmaid in Amanda and Steven's wedding in June. I need wedding clothes!

This is the original dress Amanda picked for us. It looks ok online but I saw it in the store today and it looks awful. The ribbon forming the flowers is so haphazardly sewn on. It is as if a toddler did the work. Seriously! It was awful! I immediately sent Amanda a text message thanking her for changing her mind.

Amanda decided to let us pick our own dresses with the stipulations that the color must be pistachio and the length must be cocktail or tea. I picked this dress and was glad to see that it is fairly flattering on me. I also saved $20 thanks to Meagan (who is the Meagan of the April Meagan and Heath wedding who is also a bridesmaid in the June Amanda and Steven wedding).

This is Amanda (the June bride) and I the day before graduation and not long before my wedding. I can't believe how long our hair was...and it still had few more months to grow before I finally got mine cut!
I can definitely say when I got my married I had all of the best girls in my life there to support me. Can you pick out my twin? They all continue to be some of the most important people in my life and I love each of them. It is such and honor to be there to love and support your friends in any capacity on their wedding day!



4 comments:
Fun post! Your twin is either the one on the far left or the far right...my strongest inkling is the one on the far right. Am I right???
I always love when the bride lets you pick out your own dress...it makes being a bridesmaid easier in a way so you can find a dress that you like. I think your sister is the one on the far left...both of y'all have similar smiles. I'm curious to know. :)
the far left. I have seen her before in pics, but not sure if I recognize her rightly "all dressed up"! But you guys do look alike.
Twin=far left
Post a Comment