Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day?


School was canceled today because of the snow and ice coming our way last night.  I slept in so late that whatever we did get was already pretty much melted.  Regardless, yankee chili is in the crock pot and I have no intention of leaving home today.

Baby Rogers is starting to make itself known.  Until recently I really didn't feel pregnant at all.  Since starting my second trimester I've felt a little more sick at night but I think that is starting to go away.  I haven't started wearing official maternity clothes yet but some of my pants do require the help of my belly band.  I'm not sure if I have felt the baby move...but there are definitely some odd feelings going on in that region at times.  Eating has been interesting lately.  Nothing really sounds good and when I do eat things don't taste like much of anything.  It is hard to tell if I am craving anything because of the baby or if I am just fond of the same foods I have always loved.  Mike gave in and bought me cupcakes recently and I bought the necessary items for chili cheese hot dogs when I was grocery shopping for the big winter storm.  Gotta go...my pepperoni pizza is ready! 

No comments: