Everything changed at the doctor's office yesterday. We found out that our baby's heart was no longer beating. Please pray for us as we deal with the physical and emotional aspects of this situation. We know it will take time to heal but we still have hope for the future.
8 comments:
Love you friend!
My heart breaks for you both. Love yall.
You and Mike are in our prayers!!! I know its hard now, but God has a plan for your family and one day it will be revealed to the both of you. Keep strong! Love yall
I have been praying constantly for you both since I heard yesterday. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do too!
Praying for you guys. We're so sorry you and Mike are having to go through this. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
Suzi, I am so sad to hear. You and Mike must be feeling terrible. I will be praying for you both. Just know that it may not seem like it now, but things will get better for you both.
We just wanted you to know that we have been and will continue to pray for you!
Loving you,
Rebecca and Jim
Praying for you
Post a Comment