Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm back!!!


I'm back to blogging and if you haven't heard there is now one more Rogers along for the ride!  Baby Rogers is due in mid July.  This picture is actually kind of old at this point since it was taken about two months ago.  I have been feeling pretty good for a pregnant lady but very tired.  Blogging fell by the wayside because I chose sleep over spending time on the computer and because Mike has been working on some issues my computer was having.  I also haven't had a chance to read other blogs so I have a lot of catching up to do!

4 comments:

M & M said...

Yeah! ...again.

jrandchels said...

Congrats! So fun!! Glad you're back to blogging!

Chris and Kim said...

Congratulations!

Kari said...

Congrats Suzi! That is so exciting!