
I meant to take pictures and blog each day about what we were doing during our break but it just didn't happen. We enjoyed having time to relax and see people we rarely get to see. Mike's family went with a traditional Thanksgiving lunch while my family opted for an easier to prepare steak dinner. We did a little shopping but weren't out in the wee hours of the morning looking for deals. Our visit to Dallas was short and we are now back home. Though we don't enjoy cleaning the house before we leave, it is always an amazing feeling to walk into a clean house when we return. We definitely have time to finish our outdoor Christmas decorating since we don't have to spend a lot of time cleaning this weekend. We were hoping to at least have the lights up before we left but weather and time became factors. It occurred to me during our drive home that I haven't even started decorating the inside of the house. Maybe we will get to that tomorrow. There are a few Christmas decorations that I still don't have. I have been looking for a wreath, stockings, and stocking holders but I just haven't seen any that I really like. I'm thinking about making my own wreath but would love some pointers first.
3 comments:
yum! I love the idea of the non traditional steak dinner!
mmmmmmmm.......steak!
Post a Comment