Happy Fourth of July! We are having a lazy day and enjoying it.
My parents spent Thursday night and part of Friday with us. They came to see the new house and their favorite beagle. Mom can never seem to remember to keep her glasses out of Mike's reach.
We had a nice time and stopped by Rao's for a treat. My favorite are the cookies with colorful icing. Yum!

I almost forgot about my favorite Fourth of July tradition...watching the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest! Joey Chestnut won for the third year in a row and ate sixty-eight hot dogs. I do occasionally enjoy a hot dog but sixty-eight hot dogs in ten minutes is crazy. It is actually a new world record. I hope everyone is having a great day!



3 comments:
If we tried that with Sinatra he would take the glasses outside and chew them to bits.
That cookie looks yummy.
Hot dog eating contests scare me.
Did you mean Mike's reach or Sadie's?
We watched the hot dog eating contest! For some reason it always reminds me of you :)
Hope you had a happy fourth!
Post a Comment