Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Prayer Please!!!



I have a friend from middle school whose little brother is seriously ill.  I'm not totally sure what is going but this is a note I received about him:

"It started with his Crohn's.  He was taking a drug to cure it (kind of like chemo) and while he was taking it, he contracted a virus called HDL.  I think that makes his white blood cells eat his red blood cells. They gave him a drug to counteract that.  It's just been a rollercoaster.  Pretty much he's been bleeding almost everywhere (his urine, coughing, his lungs, his colon, you name it), his bilirubin is high, and he's just miserable, but trying to be himself.  His kidneys started shutting down, and I think they're going to put him on dialysis, but he's not looking too good right now.  We don't really know what all is going to happen overnight."

He's about twenty years-old and this is absolutely devastating to not only family and friends but even those of us who have lost touch over the past few years.  It is comforting though to see so many people being supportive and giving it to God!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for sharing. I will be praying!

M & M said...

I will pray too...