E went to the zoo for the first time recently. She was very interested in all of the animals!
She did a lot of pointing which was helpful since I wasn't always sure if she could see the animals or not.
E was willing to sit in the stroller for a while but did make it known that she wanted to get out for a closer look once in a while.
We went early and sough out the big animals first because we knew it was going to get hot quickly!
The lions were having a birthday party for the lionesses. They were very active due to all the festivities!
E handled the heat well! She ate snacks and drank juice throughout the visit. She wasn't a fan of the misters but we took her through them to help her cool down.
Almost all the animals were out and easy to spot. The crowds weren't too bad either.
I have to make sure that I am in the pictures once in a while instead of always being behind the camera.
I think the eagle was offended that E called him a duck. We'll keep working on her vocabulary.
E was keeping an eye on the Komodo Dragon. She didn't trust him. We finished up at the zoo just in time to have a late lunch at Jus Mac!




1 comment:
I acquire again started a site, the admonition you activity on this web website has helped me tremendously. Acceptance for all of your time & work.
Wholesale gold chains
Post a Comment