Decided to update our seriously neglected blog! Still don't have a lot of time for much writing but I'm sure pictures will do!
E is still a good eater! Some of her favorites are eggs, tacos, quesadillas, strawberries, grapes, corn, blueberries, cheerios, saltines, and goldfish.
She has really started looking like a little girl instead of a baby.
She barely sits still for me to do her hair but I think she appreciates having her hair up so she doesn't sweat so bad.
She loves taking pictures...especially selfies!
E loves pool time in her new floatie!
See what I mean? Such a big girl! So weird to go back and see her pictures from last summer!
We have kept ourselves busy with some creative activities around the house.
E finally started crawling well!
E is full of giggles!
Loving how cute she is with pigtails!
Love my little snuggle bug!
Gypsy doesn't get much rest unless she is in the backyard.
E decided to start pulling up better today! Amazing how she'll just all of a sudden start doing something new like it is no big thing!
She liked her first bounce house experience.
As we were out and about we saw the wienermobile and had to stop for a picture!















2 comments:
She's absolutely beautiful!! Y'all should have 15 more children because clearly y'all make pretty babies :)
I wish I had made the time to go down for a visit to hug your neck in person and meet her. Love you!
Such a cutie! I can't believe all that hair. She looks like a happy little girl, you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment