Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break!!!

Loving Spring Break already!  I slept 17 hours from Friday night to Saturday afternoon.  I could probably sleep this entire week but there are plenty of other things to do.  Mike has been busy putting together the stroller, swing, and pack n play.  He also installed the car seat.  We've already made multiple trips to Babies R Us to purchase and later return items that were wrong.  We also met our pediatrician and finally got all of the baby items washed.  I can't believe I have a little over a week left!  This pregnancy has been so fast and relatively...dare I say...easy going compared to many.  It probably helps that my doctor isn't going to let me go all the way to the bitter end.  Looking forward to meeting this baby girl soon!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Come on baby bestie Elizabeth! I'm ready to meet you!

Unknown said...

It has gone fast!!! Can not wait to meet Elizabeth. Enjoy your Spring Break and rest - the count down begins =)

Starr said...

Sooooo excited!!!!