One year ago was the worst day of my life. At a routine appointment we found out that our first child no longer had a heart beat at 18 weeks. What followed was nearly a week in the hospital and many more questions than answers. Faith and friendship got us through the next few months and continues to support us today. I couldn’t have imagined the blessings God planned for us one year later. Seven more weeks until we welcome our feisty baby girl!
“When you are in the valley, focus on the Shepherd. And keep walking. There are green pastures up ahead. They only way to get out of a valley is to go through it. Keep your eyes on the Shepherd and keep walking.” – Dr. Tony Evans




5 comments:
And what a joy she will be! We can not wait to meet her. Love the quote.
I love that quote! Love you lots, girl :)
Cannot wait to meet Elizabeth, your precious beauty from ashes.
Cannot wait to meet Elizabeth!! Love you sweet friend!!
I cannot wait to hold her, love her, and BABYSIT! I have great rferences and am CPR and First aid trained! Hahaha...
Post a Comment