Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

School Quotes..



We are finally settling into our school routine!  As usual there are plenty of things I would love to tell you about but will edit myself and only share the lighthearted side of teaching middle school.

Student: I'm sorry Mrs. Rogers.  I have an anger management problem.
Me: Me too!  Let's try to keep people from noticing.

Student: Mrs. Rogers!  My pants are sagging.  Can I go to the nurse?
Me: Why do you need to go to the nurse for sagging pants?
Student: She might have a belt I can borrow.

Student: How do you get baby bumble bees?
Me: That is an excellent question for your science teacher.

Student: How did the siamese twins have kids if they were attached to each other?
Me:  The same way any person has kids.
Student:  But if they were attached.....
Me: Stop!  I know where you are going with that thought and we are not going down that trail.

Mike: Doughnut holes aren't really holes...they are more like a nugget.

Me:  Your behavior is ridiculous!  I want you to all sit silently until the bell rings because I will not reward your bad behavior with the opportunity to talk!
Student: Can we play games?
Me:  Have you lost your mind?!?!?

1 comment:

M & M said...

Love your quick thinking!