I'm not sure about other schools but I can tell you that past and present Baylor Bears love cute t-shirts and I am no exception. I also love supporting charities. When I see a cute t-shirt that supports one of my favorite charities I just have to get one. In this case the t-shirt is so cute that I just had to share!
A good friend of mine is participating in Relay for Life to raise money to help find a cure for cancer. Her team fundraiser is a holiday theme t-shirt that says "Hope". On the back, there is the option for it to say "With God all things are possible!" The shirts are $12 and all of the proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society. They make a great gift for family and friends! If you would like me to get a shirt for you please let me know as soon as possible and tell me what size you would like.




1 comment:
That is a cute shirt!
Post a Comment