
These are a few of my favorite things!
- Post-its (in many different colors)
- Crayons (the fresher the better)
- Markers
- Febreeze
- Swiffer
- Clorox Wipes
- Shoes
- Bags
- Getting rid of stuff through donations or just throwing it away
- Cooking
- Games
- Blankets
- Goldfish
- Cereal
- Milk
- Paint
- Nail Polish
- Pajamas
- Dishes (not cleaning them)
- Reality TV
- Nintendo Wii
- Rainy Afternoons (good for taking naps)
- Art
- History, Government, Economics, and Geography (ESL is great but I do miss teaching Social Studies sometimes)
- Kleenex
- Frogs (and other animals)
- Presents (who doesn't?)
- Coffee
- Ice Tea
- Flowers
I guess that is enough for now...



3 comments:
I love so many of those things. have a a great week. Gotta love the TAKS!!!
what a fun idea...
I think you are just so happy all the time, it is natural to have lots of favorites!
See you tonight!
I love so many of the items that you listed, but most of all cereal, rainy days, & nail polish. Hope that your week is excellent! Love, Kim
Post a Comment