
I am definitely a girl who loves to shop for just about anything! Don't get the wrong idea...I spend lots of time shopping and very little time actually spending money. I have an idea in my head of what I want and if I don't love what I find I'm not willing to settle. I usually have trouble finding clothes that fit me...but last weekend was totally different.
A salesperson introduced me to the long and lean style of jeans at GAP and they are the best jeans I have ever worn! Cindy loves them and said that they are Oprah's favorite jeans too! I don't agree with Oprah about everything, but I would definitely endorse these. Whoever decided to make long and lean jeans for women who do not consider themselves long and lean definitely made my weekend. They fit perfectly and I feel great when I wear them. If you don't love your jeans, you should try a pair!



4 comments:
Woo hoo! Love my Long and Leans! Great post!
maybe I will have to try these! I have such a hard time finding pants that fit (I mean even before the baby;) ) I do love the GAP jeans however...they and OLD NAVY seem to fit me better than most. And I love living in jeans!!!
I love long and lean jeans from the GAP! They are the best. A friend of mine got me hooked!
I love my long and lean jeans too!
Post a Comment