Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

First Birthday!!!

We celebrated Elizabeth's first birthday at the end of Spring Break!  I can't believe she is already a year old!  I am a little sad that my baby looks so big now but it is fun to see her doing so many new things lately!


We took birthday pictures and I can't wait to see how they turn out!


Elizabeth did really well the entire time!


She was excited to get her hands on her cupcake!


She ended up with cake and icing all over her face, arms, and hands but not in her hair.


 She was more interested in opening presents than she was at Christmas.


She was really excited about getting socks!


She loves playing with her Little People Farm.


Her Lamb Chop doll is her new best friend! 


She also got her first Cabbage Patch doll!  She really enjoyed her birthday party! 

2 comments:

M & M said...

Happy Birthday, big girl!!!

Much like my Elizabeth, now you can have that much hair and look that mature and noone will think anything of it...thinking you must be almost 2.

Unknown said...

Suzi she is precious! What a blessing and I can't believe she is already 1.