I was out shopping with a friend and saw this at a really expensive store. I really like it but would never pay the amount they were asking. I actually saw a print of it at the next store but it was bigger than I wanted. Part of me wants to shop around for a smaller print but the other part wants to make my own version.
We went to one of our favorite pizza places a few weeks ago and tried their pizza with spaghetti and meatballs on it. It was good but I think their chicken parmesan pizza is still my favorite.
We saw this car while we were in San Antonio recently. Sadly, Mike won't let me put eyelashes on his truck.
We made sure to take Christine and Alex to our favorite San Antonio restaurants.
We also visited the Alamo since Christine was afraid the state of Texas would disown her if she didn't.
Gypsy is cute as ever! She enjoyed another stay at Camp Curry while we were in San Antonio.
We have produce again! I really missed having our bimonthly produce haul last month.



8 comments:
Gypsy is a great little camper. She endured Sinatra's torture like a champ!
What pizza place is that? Looks yummy...
That map is really cool!
Also, where is this magical pizza place?
Love looking at the picture of Gypsy sleeping. Beagles are the cutest dogs ever.
Katie
I hope that you stopped for some common grounds on your way through waco!!! Love you!
I'm a moron....I forgot that y'all would be driving on i-10 from houston to SA and not down 35. So, no common grounds, but hopefully you can get some soon! :)
Did you visit the basement of the Alamo?
What is the restaurant with all the lights in it?
Katie - Guido's Pizza, north side of Louetta near 249 - across from HEB
Starr - Mi Tierra's
Post a Comment