Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Random Odds & Ends...


One of my current favorite things is our Keurig coffee maker.  I wanted one for Christmas and my mom was geared up to purchase it for me (or at least make a contribution towards it).  I changed my mind when we found out we were pregnant because I was not going to drink coffee.  I figured there was no point in getting something that would be useless to me for quite a while.  Call it selfish or blame all the hospital medications but I really wanted my coffee maker as soon as I knew I could drink coffee again.  I definitely drink more coffee!


I just put in an order to my friendly makeup representative.  I love playing with makeup!  Eye makeup is my favorite closely followed by lip gloss.  I'm drawn to the really crazy colors that I could only dream of pulling off.  


I just picked up a pair of these this weekend.  I have been telling Mike for weeks that I want to take up boxing to help release my stress and frustrations.  I didn't like the big bulky gloves so I opted for these instead.  Mike got a pair of boxing mitts to protect himself.  I've tried them out a few times and like them a lot!  They have just enough padding to keep me from hurting myself.


I love shopping for shoes!  I saw these while I was out a few weekends ago and had to have them.  It made me miss April Landes because she was always checking out my shoes.  I really want to wear them but haven't had the right opportunity.  I am wearing jeans to work the entire month and I'm not sure if they look good with jeans.


I've been looking for new low calorie options since I am back to calorie counting.  The Chicken Poblano by Lean Cuisine is definitely a new favorite.  I've also been eating a lot of guacamole and other tasty snacks.  I was initially afraid that I would gain a lot of weight because of everything we have been dealing with but so far that hasn't been the case. 

3 comments:

M & M said...

I love the shoes...and think they would love great with jeans! (Love the look of cute shoes with jeans)
Miss you~

Katie said...

You can totally wear those shoes with jeans!

jrandchels said...

and why do you get to wear jeans the entire month??

I do think the shoes would look great with jeans!