Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dallas Wedding...

We traveled to Dallas last weekend for a wedding. The Dallas scenery was a little different this time because they just blew up the old Dallas Cowboys Stadium. We were a little surprised that such a large building can be reduced to such a small pile of rubble.

When I saw two of these decorating my mom's front entry way I thought she had lost her mind. It turns out that they are decorations left over from a Dr. Seuss themed baby shower. I'm still slightly suspicious because the shower happened a while ago.

The weather was beautiful for the wedding! It was held at the home of the bride's sister and I can't even describe how gorgeous it was.

We didn't realize it was going to be an outdoor wedding...

...but we are always well prepared with designer sunglasses for a Westlake wedding.

This really isn't a great picture of the bride and groom but we were having such a great time we really didn't think to take pictures. We know the groom from high school and college and got to know the bride while in college. They are such a sweet couple and their wedding definitely showed their personalities!

My mom just had to show me her new weekend purse before we left. It made me ponder where she spends her weekends. She threatened to purchase similar ones for my sister and I but I assured her that wasn't necessary.

As always, Sadie was a good car passenger. She pretty much slept the entire way both directions. We enjoyed the wedding but were glad to be back at home.

4 comments:

M & M said...

When you said "Dr. Seuss" I could definitely see it! It touches my sense of humor then. And those grounds are incredible! Far more spectacular than I had imagined when you first told me about it.

Chris and Bethany said...

What movies did you have for Sadie? Milo and Otis? Air Bud? The Shaggy Dog? Lassie?

Lindsay said...

Suzi, this post cracked me up. Love your comments about the flowers and the post. And so glad you had your sunglasses! Ha! Y'all are hilarious. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

Katie said...

Sinatra would never sleep the whole way in the car. Which is why he travels in a crate and Sadie gets to travel on a blanket on the back seat.

Cracking up about the flowers and purse!