Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekend Visit...

My parents came to visit this weekend. Friday night I had a lot to do to prepare for a baby shower I was going to help host in the morning. I got to work on the cupcakes.

Since they were just standing around watching me bake, I put them to work cutting fruit for the fruit salad.

Mike grilled us a fantastic fajita dinner. We have really enjoyed the grill I got Mike for Christmas. We are also glad we get to use the fajita skillets we got as wedding gifts.

There was no doubt in my mind that my mom would eventually purchase a Snuggie for Sadie. It is a little roomy but pretty cute.

While we were out and about we went to see the animals at Gallery Furniture. The blue parrot was gorgeous!

The grey parrot was mischievously eating the plant nearby.

The monkeys were really cute but difficult to take pictures of because they kept moving.

They really liked playing with all their toys.

I always love toucans because they are so colorful!

If I owned this bird I would name it Edgar Allen Poe because he looks dark and mysterious. It was great having my parents visit us. We are definitely looking forward to visits from more family members in the next few months!

2 comments:

M & M said...

love the snuggie! Didn't know they made them for dogs...

Also, never seen the Gallery furniture zoo :)

Katie said...

The snuggie pic is cracking me up!