Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

School Starts Tomorrow...


School starts tomorrow and we are as ready as we are going to be. Even if we accomplished everything we wanted there would always be more to do. Honestly it'll be nice to get back into a regular routine. I meant to take pictures of my room to go with this post but I was too busy and didn't remember until I was already on my way home. Mike and I took Sadie to a back to school picnic and she got plenty of affection from the people I work with and their family members. This year I am going to try to be better about sharing funny things the students say.

I figured I would start the year with a quote from Mike. We were driving past Splashtown the other day and saw all the children in line for the rides.
Mike: "Splash while you can kiddies! School starts Monday!"

1 comment:

M & M said...

Way to burst their bubbles, Mike! :)

So how did the teachers take the first day of school today?