Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sadie!


This is our new dog Sadie! We adopted her today after church from the people at Houston Beagle and Hound Rescue. She is very sweet and very quiet. She weighs about 23 lbs and is just under 13 inches. She already loves her bed and likes to be petted constantly. We have been wanting a dog for a while and so far she is a perfect fit for us. Mike is amazed at how calm and well behaved she is. I'm not sure when, but I think I'll definitely bring her to at least one softball game.

3 comments:

Katie said...

So fun! Is Sadie a beagle or a mix of assorted hounds? Congrats on your new family member :)

M & M said...

can't wait to meet her!

Chris and Bethany said...

She is adorable! Looks like a lot of fun!